• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Acrobat Reader MacOS Catalina 10.15.6

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new computer with  Catalina version 10.15.6 OS. I have tried to dowload and install DC Reader but it fails every time. I've tried on both Firefox and Chrome but the download fails everytime and I uninstall. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , Mac , PDF and browsers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to download the Acrobat Reader on Mac

1. Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing to download the application?

2. Do you get any error message when the download fails? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Please try to reboot the computer once and try again to download and check for the issue.

If it still doesn't work, please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try installing the application there and check.

if it still doesn't work, please run the Acrobat Cleaner Tool https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html, reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the link https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines