• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get adobe to work on my Mac OS X 10.13?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Adobe is a company. What exact Adobe application are you trying to use? What happens when you try to use it?

Without details about the exact nature of the problem it's impossible to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is a company. What exact Adobe application are you trying to use? What happens when you try to use it?

Without details about the exact nature of the problem it's impossible to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jasmines,

Can you provide more detail on what’s going on? Are there any specific error codes or messages? I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID(email) and there is no Adobe product/order registered.

As correctly mentioned by Gilad D that without exact details, we won't be able to identify the issue. Would you mind sharing more details?

Are you not able to download freeware Adobe Reader or not able to install it?

We’re here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines