Highlighted

Drawable Signature fields in fillable PDF

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to create a fillable PDF that has a draw signature field, and that when the user selects the field, it will automatically prompt them to draw their signature. I know you can do Fill and Sign on  Adobe Reader DC, but some of my users aren't that tech savvy. I want to make it as simple as possible, so all they need to do is tap the box in the PDF and fill it out.

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drawable Signature fields in fillable PDF

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to create a fillable PDF that has a draw signature field, and that when the user selects the field, it will automatically prompt them to draw their signature. I know you can do Fill and Sign on  Adobe Reader DC, but some of my users aren't that tech savvy. I want to make it as simple as possible, so all they need to do is tap the box in the PDF and fill it out.

Topics

PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gantoz

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to use the draw signature fiels in the PDF for the users.

Would you mind sharing the steps you are doing while sending the PDF form to the users?  Once you upload the file to the Adobe sign for sending please use the Signature field as shown in the screenshot below. Once the user will opn the form and click in the signature box they will get the option to draw the signature.

Untitled.png

For more information please refer to the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC