• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop Down menus suddelny got huge

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with a fillable pdf that includes drop-down menus. For over a year everything worked perfectly but the drop-down menus suddenly got really huge yesterday. Also, the automatic font size feature stopped working. It looks like a completely different UI. I tried reinstalling Acrobat Reader DC but the problem persisted. I'm not sure what caused this and I'm at a complete loss at what to do now. Does anybody know what could have caused this and how to fix it? 

This is how the menus look (I don't have a screenshot of how it's supposed to look, unfortunately)

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.14 - 19.19.40.39.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gray Skyler Micah5E64 

Apologies for inconvience caused, and thank you for reporting this to us. 

Can you please share the PDF with us or a link we can download it from?

Also can you please share the version of Acrobat you are using? Help -> About Acrobat Pro DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Gray Skyler Micah5E64 

Thank you for sharing the PDF file with us.

However, we were not able to reproduce the issue at our end with version #21.001.20135.421056. The dropdown shows a scroll bar and the font family and size are displayed correctly too.

We request you to restart the reader application and re-open the PDF file, and confirm if the issue persists.

Also, please share a video of the steps/issue with us.

-Bhavna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!
I tried restarting the reader application and re-opening the file but unfortunately, the issue still persists.
I have screen captured the steps and have attached the video to my reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Gray Skyler Micah5E64  for trying the steps, and also for the movie recording.

We would also like to know the "View Settings" of your display. Please share the details.

You can check this using the link - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/view-display-settings-in-windows-10-37f0e05e-98a9-474c-3...

Bhavna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those are my Display Settings:

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.15 - 10.54.27.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Gray Skyler Micah5E64 

We were not able to reproduce the issue at our end with similar display settings.

We will investigate and reach out to you for more information.

-Bhavna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines