Highlighted

Duplex - Booklet - Letters - Small Size Issue

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having EPSON 2140 Duplex printer. I'm printing the PDF using booklet option which comes with Acrobat Reader as follows

1. Choose Booklet

2. Booklet Subset - Both Sides

3. Binding - Left

4. Auto-Rotate pages within each sheet

5. 2-Sided Printing Option is enabled in Printer Properties

Paper - A4

The print out numbers are exactly gets printed as booklet without any issues.

However the letters getting printed seems to be small in the printout eventhough i have fit to page in printer properties. I am unable to use custom-defined margins in the page-setup as well. When i choose the custom defined margins, i am unable to edit the values.

Basically i want only left margin and don't need more top/right/bottom margins. Also the letter should not get shrinked..

Note: When i print two sides in a single page..The letters are big and it is very good...However i am looking for the best result via booklet printing.

Is the drawback or how to fix it or any other open source or commercial software can resolve this?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Duplex - Booklet - Letters - Small Size Issue

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having EPSON 2140 Duplex printer. I'm printing the PDF using booklet option which comes with Acrobat Reader as follows

1. Choose Booklet

2. Booklet Subset - Both Sides

3. Binding - Left

4. Auto-Rotate pages within each sheet

5. 2-Sided Printing Option is enabled in Printer Properties

Paper - A4

The print out numbers are exactly gets printed as booklet without any issues.

However the letters getting printed seems to be small in the printout eventhough i have fit to page in printer properties. I am unable to use custom-defined margins in the page-setup as well. When i choose the custom defined margins, i am unable to edit the values.

Basically i want only left margin and don't need more top/right/bottom margins. Also the letter should not get shrinked..

Note: When i print two sides in a single page..The letters are big and it is very good...However i am looking for the best result via booklet printing.

Is the drawback or how to fix it or any other open source or commercial software can resolve this?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?