Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Each mouse wheel notch scrolls 10 lines

New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been looking everywhere and I can't find an answer to this.  When I scroll in Adobe Reader, each notch on my mouse wheel scrolls about 10 lines at a time.  And yes, I have gone to the Page Display menu option and clicked Enable Scrolling.  It's not that the scroll is too fast, I know how to change that in my mouse settings, it's just that I can't scroll a little bit if I want to.  10 lines is a bit too much as a minimum scroll.  The scroll wis nice and smooth with the touchpad too, it's just when using the mouse that it is choppy.

I am using a 2016 Macbook Pro, my OS is Mojave 10.14.4.  The Adobe reader version is 2019.010.20099.  It's possible this has something to do with my mouse or the mouse driver, so the mouse I am using is a Logitech m535.  The driver is Logitech Options, version 7.12.82.  All of this is up to date as far as I know. 

Anyone who has this problem or a solution to this problem, I would really appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same issue, with the same mouse. I do have a 2019 MBP using Catalina though, and 6 months after your post the issue is still present. Have you been able to find a solution? Any work arounds? Did you move over to another reader? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines