Highlighted

Edited Digital Signature image shuffle size

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've created custom digital signatures to my team with one image each containing the registration number, function and the sector name, keeping one default size for everyone picture,  but, for each one, the Acrobat Reader redefine a custom size and position for the picture, though the program always keep the signature information in the same size. (reforcing that everybody used the same matrix to create each information, keeping the same font size to create each picture)

We are using the 2019.012.20040 version of Acrobat Reader DC

Like this:

assinaturas problema.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edited Digital Signature image shuffle size

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've created custom digital signatures to my team with one image each containing the registration number, function and the sector name, keeping one default size for everyone picture,  but, for each one, the Acrobat Reader redefine a custom size and position for the picture, though the program always keep the signature information in the same size. (reforcing that everybody used the same matrix to create each information, keeping the same font size to create each picture)

We are using the 2019.012.20040 version of Acrobat Reader DC

Like this:

assinaturas problema.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?