Highlighted

Entire document is highlighted and won't print

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so frustrated with the changes made to Adobe.  It used to be easy to use.  My adobe documents would no longer print, so I looked up online and saw that it appeared I needed to download acrobat  reader DC, which I did.  This has been a nightmare!  I don't have time to figure out this complicated program!  I can't figure out anything in this new program.  I uploaded a document/bill from my electronic healthcare records program for my business to my computer.  Normally, (in the good old days -- just a month or 2 ago--when adobe was easy to figure out) I just uploaded it and then attached it to my electronic fax program and off the bills went. Easy.  Now, the bill that I uploaded is completely highlighted with a lavendar highlight making it hard to read.  How do you get the highlighting off the document?  Also, it will not print.  This is ridiculous!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Entire document is highlighted and won't print

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so frustrated with the changes made to Adobe.  It used to be easy to use.  My adobe documents would no longer print, so I looked up online and saw that it appeared I needed to download acrobat  reader DC, which I did.  This has been a nightmare!  I don't have time to figure out this complicated program!  I can't figure out anything in this new program.  I uploaded a document/bill from my electronic healthcare records program for my business to my computer.  Normally, (in the good old days -- just a month or 2 ago--when adobe was easy to figure out) I just uploaded it and then attached it to my electronic fax program and off the bills went. Easy.  Now, the bill that I uploaded is completely highlighted with a lavendar highlight making it hard to read.  How do you get the highlighting off the document?  Also, it will not print.  This is ridiculous!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?