Highlighted

Epson Printing Error from Adobe Reader DC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apr 21, 2019

I have tried ALL of the suggestions in the forums related to this and I still have the issue.....

I've removed Reader with the Cleaner tool, rebooted and reinstalled. Problem persists.

I've removed Reader AND my printer software, utilities and drivers, restarted and reinstalled both. Problem persists.

I've checked permissions but they are all set per the previous post

I've reinstalled Reader and reset all settings to default. Still the problem continues

Is there anything else I can do about this? I can print all my files from other apps but just not from Reader and unfortunately for me, many of my colleagues use and require files for Reader. PLEASE help. I've spent HOURS on this.

-----------------------

April 20, 2019

I'm hoping someone can help with a recent issue. I've used all of my software, including Adobe Reader DC for years without problems.

I recently installed TotalAV (virus protection) and ever since, I can't print to my Epson printer from Adobe Reader DC. I receive the following error:

Stopped - Can’t open “/private/var/spool/cups/tmp/0033b5cbaff33"

So I figured something was deleted from Reader with the virus install product so I uninstalled Reader and reinstalled it. The problem persists. I've tried a variety of pdf files, all of which I can open and read in Reader but I just can't print. I can print from EVERY other application, just not Adobe Reader. It does appear that the issue is one of being able to spool to the temp area for the printer from Reader but I have no idea how to resolve that.

Anyone ever run into this? How did you resolve it?

I appreciate any assistance or insight you can offer. Thanks!

Dayna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Epson Printing Error from Adobe Reader DC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apr 21, 2019

I have tried ALL of the suggestions in the forums related to this and I still have the issue.....

I've removed Reader with the Cleaner tool, rebooted and reinstalled. Problem persists.

I've removed Reader AND my printer software, utilities and drivers, restarted and reinstalled both. Problem persists.

I've checked permissions but they are all set per the previous post

I've reinstalled Reader and reset all settings to default. Still the problem continues

Is there anything else I can do about this? I can print all my files from other apps but just not from Reader and unfortunately for me, many of my colleagues use and require files for Reader. PLEASE help. I've spent HOURS on this.

-----------------------

April 20, 2019

I'm hoping someone can help with a recent issue. I've used all of my software, including Adobe Reader DC for years without problems.

I recently installed TotalAV (virus protection) and ever since, I can't print to my Epson printer from Adobe Reader DC. I receive the following error:

Stopped - Can’t open “/private/var/spool/cups/tmp/0033b5cbaff33"

So I figured something was deleted from Reader with the virus install product so I uninstalled Reader and reinstalled it. The problem persists. I've tried a variety of pdf files, all of which I can open and read in Reader but I just can't print. I can print from EVERY other application, just not Adobe Reader. It does appear that the issue is one of being able to spool to the temp area for the printer from Reader but I have no idea how to resolve that.

Anyone ever run into this? How did you resolve it?

I appreciate any assistance or insight you can offer. Thanks!

Dayna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?