Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 1334 icudt.dll

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So here is my problem.  I  am trying to customize and update Adobe Reader 2017 classic.  I am able to successfully create the custom install with the customization wizard and install adobe reader 2017.

Now here is where my issue starts.  I download the latest .msp update, apply the patch and everything states that it has been completed successfully.  Now I go to install the new up to date custom install and am getting error 1334.

Just as a reference I have tried this on a fresh install of windows 10 2019 ltsc, and windows 7 fully patched.

I am getting the above message and that is all.  After googling this error not much can be found about this.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edited Response

Hi Swyant,

Apologies for the trouble caused, As described above you are getting error 1334 on your computer, correct?

Please refer to some similar discussions below:

how do I solve error 1334 while installing Acrobat 11

Receiving the error 1334 when applying the 10.1.3 update.

Error 1334 during install

Let us know if the steps provided, works for you

Regards,

Amal

Just a reminder, the Adobe Forums are transitioning to a new community experience soon. New threads and replies posts to the forums between August 22nd and September 9th will likely be lost, but we’re here to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply Amal, and yes that is correct I am getting that error when trying to install a patched version of adobe reader.

Unfortunately I have already looked at all those forum posts before I decided to post one of my own.  I am getting the same error for 2 different versions of the .msp the current one AcroRdr2017Upd1701130144_MUI.msp, and the previous version AcroRdr2017Upd1701130138_MUI.msp.  So I am getting the same error across two patched versions. 

I am starting to wonder if it is not something with the update?  Like I said above it installs flawlessly before I add the patch to the install.  Not really sure where to go from here.  As I have tried the same thing multiple times just to make sure nothing was corrupted in the process..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines