Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR Message

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am trying to dowload the adobe acrobat reader dc onto windows 7/8 and i follow all the instructions, get to 90% of the download completion and then get an error that a newer version is already installed.  But when I do a search for the download or the file I am not seeing anything.  I recently deleted my older adobe reader and now dont have any product to use for my pdfs.  Anyone experience this? Also, on a side note I can not upgrade to Windows 10 because I dont have enough space on my hard drive.  PLEASE HELP!!

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the troble. As described you are getting the error message 'A newer version is already installed'

++ Adding to the discussion

You may also refer to the steps provided in the help article Error 1722 while installing/updating Acrobat DC/Acrobat Reader DC on Windows  and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines