• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error on my adobe acrobat (sign in required)

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir/Madam,

I cant open any pdf on my computer and when I click on Pdf file a message comes up  "sign in required" , but when I sign in nothing will happen.

Please let me know that how can I sole the problem.

Regards,

Sara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Hello Sarak,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, please reboot the machine once, launch Adobe Reader, then from the help menu, check for any pending updates, select check for updates. Reboot the machine again and check.

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version?

What is the current version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify, refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

If you experiencing any issue after updating Adobe Reader, please use Acrobat clea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sarak,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, please reboot the machine once, launch Adobe Reader, then from the help menu, check for any pending updates, select check for updates. Reboot the machine again and check.

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version?

What is the current version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify, refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

If you experiencing any issue after updating Adobe Reader, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines