• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error processing page 110

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to view a PDF in Adobe Reader XI on Windows 7 64bit, when I go to page 2 I get the message pop up "There was an error processing a page.  There was a problem reading this document (110)."  Page 2 is then displayed as a blank page.  Other pages are OK.

I get the same problem with Adobe Reader DC.  Also tried on Windows 10 with Adobe Reader DC, same problem.

PDF opens OK in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Foxit PDF Reader.

PDF version is 1.4 (Acrobat 5.x), PDF Producer is iText 5.3.3

When I go to properties->fonts, it displays Helvetica, Helvetica-Bold and Helvetica-BoldOblique and says "Gathering font information....(0%)" and stays stuck on 0%.

This happening on a few PDFs generated by various parties, please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Hello Danz,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. We analyzed the PDF file you shared and found that this is a Font issue in the PDF file as the appropriate fonts are not embedded in the PDF file.

For detailed information, please check the email sent to your email id.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Itssconfiguration,

Looking at the information you have shared above, this seems to be a file specific issue where the files created using 3rd party pdf makers are not being supported by any of the Reader version.

Google chrome, Microsoft Edge uses their own pdf viewers and that works on different mechanism. 

If you are able to open the other pdf files without any issues then there might be problem with the iText files, so you can try installing the Reader font pack, could be a possibility author does not embed the appropriate font into the document and that's causing problem Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Font Pack (Continuous)

You can send a sample file to us, we would check the same at our end whether its a file issue or application.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, unfortunately the pdf contains sensitive personal data so I can't send it to you.  I tried opening it in Acrobat Pro and editing out personal data but it won't let me save, it gives me the same 110 error.

I tried installing the font pack but it made no difference.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Francis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe: I likewise have a similar issue with an Adobe file that gives me a "110" error message. The file works fine in Browser but fails when being read locally with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (current version). I would like to send you a sample file for review, is there someone I can send this file to for review?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - how long might it take to get a response? Hoping I could have someone review this file quickly for a customer problem I'm having. Thanks! Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danz,

We are sorry for the delay in response to your last message. As the description given above, is it same specification for your file as well?

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject" We will review the same and let you know.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply - I have emailed the file to you per received private message. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Danz,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. We analyzed the PDF file you shared and found that this is a Font issue in the PDF file as the appropriate fonts are not embedded in the PDF file.

For detailed information, please check the email sent to your email id.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue where if I open the PDF in chrome, it is fine, but if I open in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, there is missing information and when I check the fonts, it is stuck with message "Gathering font information... (0%)". How is this resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe: we  have a similar issue with an Adobe file that gives me a "There was an error processing a page.there was a probelm reading this document 110" error message. The file works fine in all the browser could you plesase help us resolve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you all check Acrobat for Android? In my case Acrobat for windows cannot read 3 pages and the problem is again with fonts! https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/3-pages-are-shown-blank-with-an-error-quot-a-number-is...

But Android version somehow works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your message has been answered in detail. The file is faulty, as well as being a copyright violation, it seems (I bow to the ISO expert here). Yes, some apps don't detect faults, but that doesn't mean the file is not faulty. You don't need to keep posting, the problem is fully explained.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

US copyright law does not work in my country, so I can even publish every ISO doc if I want to. Wow, I did not ask your opinion. But if you really do not want to fix Android Acrobat, then indeed no point in posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you got my opinion. Good luck with your strategy of trying to interest anyone in a nonexistent bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The level of shots fired between you two is incredible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, right? Meanwhile the file is still being read wonderfully by Acrobat for Android. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man, we just keep bumping into each other, don't we? Glad the file works somewhere at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm having the same problem. Can you please provide an email I can send the file to for inspection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlikely Adobe staff are still around and looking at this issue. If you would like to take a chance on someone interested and with spare time to look at your file, please share a link to the file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI olsons,

Can you please send the file to arpitagr@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm having the same problem. Can you please send me an email I can use to send the file to for inspection?

This is the message I get when trying to open a pdf I creeated on my mac.

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 10.41.57 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Des,

please send the Pdf to below mail ID :

Email ID : arpitagr@adobe.com

-Arpit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same issue.
Error: "There was an error processing a page.  There was a problem reading this document (110)."
Can someone tell me the root cause and fix for this? I have place the filed in the below path.  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jNDLj-RyyDDbJM0eYyJcjmKXOI4_sqEc?usp=sharing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines