• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error:"AcroRd32.exe - bad image"

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10 disabled my Adobe Acrobat Reader and I'm unable to open any PDF file. The message says: "AcroRd32.exe - bad image" then it says

AcroR32.exe-error-message.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aibocoqui,

As you get the error AcroRd32.exe - Bad Image, it seems that the Adobe Reader installation is corrupted.

Please uninstall the application from your system. Use cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  to remove it completely from your system.

Then restart your system and re-install the application from here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Check if this helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi:

Did that but what I had was just the “free” reader installed and when I was going to install the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version it asked for a product key or a registration fee. I was looking for the traditional free reader that I have for many years encouraged my graduate students to install so that they can read the material I send them. So I’m asking, Did the traditional free Adobe Reader disappear?

Jaime Alvelo, DSW

2 Avenida Laguna Apto. 7-A

Carolina, PR 00979

787-306-4934

<mailto:aibonito@caribe.net> aibonito@caribe.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines