Highlighted

Error reading stream on purchased download PDF

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to repair a purchased download, or do I need to seek assistance from the vendor?
I paid for and downloaded an 68.2MB document of sheet music, and when opening and paging through the first few pages, got the "There was an error while reading a stream" message. There are now blank pages throughout the document, including the two specific songs I was hoping to learn. I downloade it again, and got the same error when reaching the same page (3 or 4 of the document). The document is too large to attach here, unfortunately. Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error reading stream on purchased download PDF

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to repair a purchased download, or do I need to seek assistance from the vendor?
I paid for and downloaded an 68.2MB document of sheet music, and when opening and paging through the first few pages, got the "There was an error while reading a stream" message. There are now blank pages throughout the document, including the two specific songs I was hoping to learn. I downloade it again, and got the same error when reaching the same page (3 or 4 of the document). The document is too large to attach here, unfortunately. Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

Topics

View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?