• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while opening encrypted pdf file

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am facing a strange problem for the past few days. When I am trying to open password protected pdf files in computer, the password field is not showing. Instead of that a strange kind of small dialogue box is opening with no password field in that. Is there a solution to this? I am attaching a sample file with the problem. I am using Windows 10.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

I can see there is more wrong too. The font used on the rest of the screen is wrong. I suspect you (or a random program) have removed some system fonts you didn't think you needed. Segoe UI is a common problem like this. But also reboot; I have seen this sort of thing when the system is short of something or other.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see there is more wrong too. The font used on the rest of the screen is wrong. I suspect you (or a random program) have removed some system fonts you didn't think you needed. Segoe UI is a common problem like this. But also reboot; I have seen this sort of thing when the system is short of something or other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sir for the correct reply given by you. It was due to some font issue which developed because of tinkeing with the defalut fonts of Windows. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines