• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errore Nuova versione Adobe già installata

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buonasera a tutti! ho tentato più volte di scaricare Adobe Reader DC sul mio Windows 8.1 ma ogni volta al termine mi dice che il programma è già installato con la nuova versione. Io però non lo trovo tra i programmi e non riesco ad aprire PDF se non tramite web (si apre in automatico una nuova finestra con il PDF ma le opzioni di stampa li sono molto limitate). Come posso fare? grazie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Hello,

I hope you already have got this issue resolved.

For the benefit of the future visitors of this discussion, you may try the suggestions from this link: Newer version already installed

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed your steps and during installation I got this message: "there is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your personnel or package vendor. Action InstallWebResources, location: C:\...\RdrServicesUpdater.exe, command: 19.008.20071

What should I do? thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope you already have got this issue resolved.

For the benefit of the future visitors of this discussion, you may try the suggestions from this link: Newer version already installed

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ciao, stesso identico problema!!! come hai risolto?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey christian, Did you try the suggestions provided in the help article given in correct answer above? Are you still experiencing the same problem? Thanks, Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines