• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exe to msi

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to extract .msi from the .exe using "acrobatreaderdc.exe -sfx_nu -sfx_o"Path" -sfx_ne" and other variations of that. I am still unable to extract the .msi. Everything this command does is start the installation. Can anyone help me with this subjekt?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the file size of the EXE? Where did you download (exact page?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file is 1MB, i downloaded it directly from the offical adobe website ( https://acrobat.adobe.com/de/de/acrobat/pdf-reader.html )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not the full installer, only a web installer. You need the full installer. You should get a link to the full installer when you are accepted for a redistribution license, I think. Do you have a redistribution license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was suspecting that. I did sign a distribution license, but the "For full installers:" is empty. Since i am not allowed to answer that email, and since there are no other contact information below, i am not sure if the empty field is supposed to be empty or not. But i guess this wasn't supposed to happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I have an idea. From https://get2.adobe.com/uk/reader/otherversions/ I was able to download the full 169M installer by choosing "Windows Server 2012".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly i cannot download this version due to my firm being german. Most of my colleagues are not able to speak english and that might be a big problem. The german version for Windows Server 2012 doesn't exist, but i might try other operating systems. Thank you for your help so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can get the full German installer of Reader DC (version 2001220048) from here:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/2001220048/AcroRdrDC2001220048_de_DE.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines