• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Files - Download Failure

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-13 010130.jpgI have used Adobe Acrobat and exported the same files PDF to Excell for years now and since 2 days ago I see the program does the conversion but when I get to the final step to download to selected by me folder I getting an Error. My account is current/paid - no problems there. I can perform this export by going online and dropping the file there but why I can not do this with the problem? Also, I have checked for updates and there is no newer version then what I have. Please advise. 

TOPICS
Download and install , PDF and browsers , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had the same issue today. I accessed my adobe document  cloud and was able to download the files there.

Hope that helps.

-Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the exact same thing happen, it used to automatically download and convert. Now you have to go and double the steps?  What changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem solved itself!?!

The same day I have contacted Adobe tech support (via Chat) but the problem was not solved. The CSR offered to access remotly my PC - I did not have time for it, so I got a Adobe Case#. The following day (today) everything went to normal, and I can "Export Files" with Adobe Acrobat with no problesm. Whoever did it? Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have had the same problem since yesterday (Oct 14). Convert .pdf to .docx. When converted and try to download, get the same Download Failure message. Customer Support offer NO help/solution/fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have the same problem on several computers for users who have subscriptions with Adobe. Exporting with Acrobat Reader DC worked fine up until recently and now every user gets the Download Failure message. The users like using acrobat or Reader to export because it doesn't make sense to have to go to another application and go through extra steps.

While looking for an answer, I found a really long list of URIs to whitelist on the router but I am not going to enter them all. Most of them seem to have no connection with Acrobat or Acrobat reader or anything related to the export. The ones I whitelisted aren't helping so I'm removing them all.

To be honest, I'm going to suggest the users find another product for these tasks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines