• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export/Import Digital Signature

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi at all... i would like to export my digital signature from my Acrobat Reader but i saw a strange behavior...When a go to Preference->Signature->Identities e Trsut Certificate and i do the procedure for to export, i have the possibility to export signature on fdf, p7c or cer file... when i try to create a new signature and i choose import a file, the only possibility that i have is p12 or pfx file... Now, why the export is same type of file and import another type? If i export my signature is because i want after to import in another computer right? How can i export the signature in right format?

Thanks

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Export exports only the public key. For the Import you must look for the .p12 or .pfx file on your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an awful answer. The OP followed the original instructions on the Adobe website which do not provide the necessary information to successfully accomplish the transfer of the certificate for anybody with only a basic understanding of the topic (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/trusted-identities.html). This answer barely hints towards a practical solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The help topic shows the functions for export and import of public keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines