Highlighted

Export PDF - no option to cancel

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I signed up for Export PDF thinking that I could use it with my existing Adobe Reader.  After all, it gives me a wizard to go through what I want to do.

But apparently this isn't the case.

I tried to use the online chat, but the person obviously got bored with me when I asked for a refund and failed to answer.

There dosen't seem to be an option for me to cancel my subscription.  

I'm a bookkeeper and I'm not having my client's bank statements held on the internet, so this isn't going to be any good for me.

Have I lost my money?  I would have thought that there would be a cooling off period, but there is nothing on the account details page except that I have this plan.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export PDF - no option to cancel

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I signed up for Export PDF thinking that I could use it with my existing Adobe Reader.  After all, it gives me a wizard to go through what I want to do.

But apparently this isn't the case.

I tried to use the online chat, but the person obviously got bored with me when I asked for a refund and failed to answer.

There dosen't seem to be an option for me to cancel my subscription.  

I'm a bookkeeper and I'm not having my client's bank statements held on the internet, so this isn't going to be any good for me.

Have I lost my money?  I would have thought that there would be a cooling off period, but there is nothing on the account details page except that I have this plan.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

Sorry to hear about your support experience.

Adobe Export is an online service, that you can access through Document Cloud web as well as freeware Adobe Reader DC desktop app. You just need to login with your Adobe ID and password to activate service.

Since its an annual subscription, so you can stop the renewal for next year by cancelling the service from your Adobe account. For any further assistance, please refer to the following link: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/kb/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC