Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files downloaded from OneDrive can't be edited in Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

I opened some editable pdf files in Acrobat Reader and inputed lots of information. Then I saved them both on a disk and in Microsoft OneDrive. I then opened the files from OneDrive on my iPad so that I could add a digital signature. Once that was saved, I downloaded them again onto a thumb drive. When I try to open them the preview pane shows all my data and my signature but once it is open I can only see my signature. I also cannot input any more information into the fillable spaces. I also tried adding my OndeDrive account and opening it directly from OneDrive. I was successful in accessing the files but once open the same problem exists. I have checked for updates in my software and it says there are none. I have also tried dowloading it from OneDrive through Acrobat Reader and then opening it again and that didn't work either.

Any solutions?

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF and browsers , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?