• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill and Sign is there but missing icons

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On some pdfs, Fill and Sign works fine and has the extra icons such as adding a signature.

On some pdf's, you can pick Fill and Sign but the extra icons are missing. I am unable to add or draw a signature.

I have re-installed adobe reader DC but it didn't help.

I have confirmed that the security settings are the same between the pdf's that the sign is available and those that it isn't.

I have confirmed this happens to other users with Adobe Reader on different PC's not just my own.

I have confirmed that if I open the pdf with another pdf viewer, I have the ability to add and draw a signature. To me this behaviour further confirms that the pdf is not blocking the signature since it would block it with other pdf viewers as well.

I have been searching online for answers but found none. I am about to just give up and move users to the other pdf viewer program but thought I would at least post this question.

To re-iterate, on certain pdf's only, When I press the Fill and SIgn button, the icons such as "AB X 'checkmark' 'circle' 'dash' 'dot' and 'Sign' are missing.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same problem. Is there a fix for this?  The other icons - circle, checkmark, etc. - are visible for some PDFs but not others.  Is there a setting that I am missing somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines