• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fillable fields are not fillable

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I downloaded Adobe Pro to be able to create a PDF with fillable fields, however after creating it (in the Prepare Form section), my team cannot add text to the fillable fields. How can I truly make these fields fillable in PDF? I read that I need to make sure there is no security on the form fields (which there are not) and that I need to ensure it's aved as a "reader extended pdf" which I've already done, but neither of those things worked. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you add text to the fields?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, exactly what app do your team use to try and fill it. Don't assume they are using the right app unless you see them, and can see that it is truly Acrobat or Reader. Just having the Adobe app installed is not enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines