Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable Form does not allow me to check "yes" or "no"

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I am trying to fill out an application that is a Fillable Form PDF. Interestingly, the form changes the font size as I type on it. The worst part, though, is that when I try and check the "yes" box, it assigns a "yes" for all the boxes, not just the one I need. The same happens with the "no" boxes. Since I am not the creator of the Fillable Form (I did contact the person who asked me to "print it out, fill it out by hand, digitize it, and then send it"), I didn't know if I had options to fix the form as I tried to fill it out.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

That doesn't sound like something you can fix using the free Acrobat Reader but rather a poor job at creating the form fields. That being said, be sure you are indeed using Reader (other viewers don't always do a good job with forms) by downloading the pdf to your computer, opening Reader and using File>Open to open the pdf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That doesn't sound like something you can fix using the free Acrobat Reader but rather a poor job at creating the form fields. That being said, be sure you are indeed using Reader (other viewers don't always do a good job with forms) by downloading the pdf to your computer, opening Reader and using File>Open to open the pdf file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines