• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable form with password can be filled on computer, but not on smartphones

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Form PDF with fillable fields, with some options resticted with a password. It can be filled out just fine on computers, but gives the error message "Restricted Document: This is a policy-protected PDF, which is not supported by the Fill & Sign tool" on smartphones. I tried using the free version of Adobe Acrobat and my coworker tried to paid version on our respective phones, and we both received the same message. I have already played with and checked the security settings and believe they are correct, however I have posted the screenshots of the settings here.1.PNG2.PNG

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the protection and you can fill the form on mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removing the password security is not an option, my company deals with legal documents so we prefer limited editing ability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then use Acrobat Reader on Windows or Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also not an option, a lot of our clients need the ability to Fill and Sign on their phones. The other documents are working fine, I just have one file that is giving us this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines