Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fond bleu après conversion de Word en pdf

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai un fichier Word (.docx). Quand je le converti en pdf, j'obtiens un fichier où le fond est bleu. Je n'ai trouvé nulle part dans Acrobat Reader le moyen de modifier ce fond. 

Version Word : incluse dans MS Office professionnal 2013

Version Acrobat Reader : 19.021.20049      (la dernière)

Merci pour vos suggestions.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can you see in Ms Word if the original source file was created using any templates?

And are you using the PDF Toolbar Addon in MS Word to convert the document to PDF? 

Or,

Are you opening the MS Word file directly in PDF and allowing Acrobat to handle the file conversion to PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ls,

Thank you for answering.

I didn't use any templates. The size is 2.60 MB. It's a book, 322 pages. I included inside a few photos.

For creating the pdf, I save it in Word, with "type" : pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC it is very unlikely that you will be able to inspect and correct that document  with editing tools.

You can try two things:

• Save a copy of the original work, and for testing purposes, open the test file; before converting the whole document to pdf, see if you can change the  image type to another (.jpeg, .png, for example); and then convert the Ms Word document to PDF and see if the same problem shows again.
  • If the problem persists Download and install the 7-day free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC; open the MS Word test file with Acrobat Pro and see if you can spot if the problem could be related to document structure. Some editing tools in Acrobat Pro may allow you to correct such issues.

Without AdobeAcrobat Pro you won't be able to edit the pdf file. Adobe Acrobat Reader will only allow you fill amd sign, comment and print.

You may, however, try to modify some of the print settings, under Preferences and Accessibilty options, which could help fix the issue if the problem is related to how the PDF document is displayed or viewed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ls,

1. I deleted all the photos (jpeg) in the Word file. Then, I saved it in Word, with "type" : pdf.

But, when opening the file with Acrobat Reader, the backgroud is still blue.

2.  I installed pdfcreator software. Then I converted my file and it works.

So there is a bug in Word or in Acrobat reader. As it's a Word 2013, maybe this has been corrected in more recent versions.

Thak you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, my pleasure.

Just in case you decide to get a paid subscription with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC here is a good step by step guide on how to merge MS Ofice documents into a single PDF  document:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/merging-files-single-pdf.html#create_merged_pdfs 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines