• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

For information on how to install Adobe Reader and configure your viewing environment

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help to open documents from Canadian Government on my Mac.

I keep getting this message 

The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher. You may not have the Adobe Reader installed or your viewing environment may not be properly configured to use Adobe Reader.

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danikamaral,

You can use https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download reader installer.

Regards,

Saurav Bhatia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you DO have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed, try downloading the file first (most of the time, right-clicking the link to the file and choosing to save it will work for that). Once the file is downloaded, you should be able to open it using Reader. Some web browsers have their own pdf viewers and try to use them to open the pdf inside the browser. Some browser pdf viewers can't open certain types of pdf files so, you get the message you got.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines