• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form field data not displaying, even though data exists

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen many posts, none of them answer the basic question. Why does a user's entered text in a field not appear after saving?

I have several forms used for program participants to fill out their own data. On some occassions the file attached is completed, saved and returned to us with no issues. The very same form is also completed, saved and returned to us, only to be found empty when opened in Adobe.

We can open it in the browser and see there is in fact input data. We can export it to Word and see there is input data.

The problem is that one of our team must complete the form and return back to our participant. So being able to see the data is not enough. We need to have it displayed in Adobe consistently.

Please keep the attached file confidential, as there is a name I cannot remove before sending to you, due to this problem!

I would like to know what I can do to ensure consistent functions of Abobe Acrobat forms. Across OS and between DC and Reader. Thank you for your help in advance.

TOPICS
Mac , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The form is filled. Where is your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines