• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frustrating password updates!!

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone please tell me why I have to update my password to be exactly per the instructions of Adobe!!!! It's getting to be Communist in nature: the password MUST contain a capital letter, MUST include a number between 0-9, MUST include a symbol, AND MUSN'T be one I've used in the past. F-You! Okay, if I lived in Russia or Iran I can see how this can be required. But COME ON!! This is America! Let ME choose my own password and let ME bear the consequences for it. On top of it all...the screen prompting me to change the password won't go away and I cannot not minimize it.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the same logic a company should be allowed to do whatever it wants, no? Including trying to protect its users from themselves by forcing them to use proper passwords. That's Capitalism, after all. If you don't like it, move to a competitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines