• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has this been remedied yet?!

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Notary/Loan Signing Agent and being able to print out many pages of mixed sized document (Letter/Legal) is imperative to my job.

My Brother HL-L5200DW printer has been printing mixed docs just fine - I've a MacBook Air, Version 10.13.6 and am using the Free Version of Adobe Reader.

This past week, for a 'last minute' assignment, printing out 120 pages, mixed, the legal pages did not print correctly. I experienced 'THE CURSE'- the paper not being printed on until 3-4" down the page and therefore missing the last 3-4" of the document.

This never happened to me - just the week before the docs printed fine and there were no changes on my part. After 'googling' this issue - it seems this has happened to WAY TOO MANY people and has been going on FOR YEARS! So-what's up with that?

I was on the phone with Brother Tech support for 35 minutes- nothing worked. The tech said it is an Adobe issue. Apparently in these forums - it seems he's right.

I've taken all the advise: uninstalled/ reinstalled Printer/driver/ Adobe Reader-did the Go>Go to> Library and deleted all the adobe p.lists.......

NOTHING fixes it!!!!

Testing printing the same docs and they are still cutting off! How can I run a business like this?!

I can't.
Is there an alternative program to Adobe Reader out on the market that anyone has found/tried/had success with.

SOMEONE????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?