• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble to display Form correctly (as a whole)

New Here ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

our company has had a Form for it's workers to fill stuff in. For years this has been used with no issues at all.
All of a sudden a co-worker points out that every time he opens it, fills something out, saves it, closes it and opens it again... Adobe Reader has issues displaying the whole document.

For some reason it stops rendering Form cells in the middle of the document and i can't get my head around why.
I tried every "display" option in the Settings to display it somehow, but no success.

We are running Win10 1709, Adobe Acrobat Reader 2019.010.20099

Already tried 2019.012.20034 but no success either.

Microsoft Edge works fine and displays the form correctly.

Adobe1.PNG

you edit this, save it and open it again and it shows :

Adobe2.PNG

Any ideas ?

I can zoom in and out and it will show the whole content, but this is really annoying.

Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Gabriels,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, are you experiencing this issue with one specific PDF file or is it with all the PDF forms?

If it is specific to one PDF file, is it possible to share it with us so that we can test it at our end? Share the file in private message only How Do I Send  Private Message | Adobe Community

You may try the suggestions from the help article and see if that works https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshooting-forms.html

What is the version of the OS installed?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Anand for replying.

I've sent you a PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the file, Gabriel. Please allow me some time to test this at my end, I will share an update soon.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines