• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!! NEED HELP WITH COMMENTING ON LARGE SCANS

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AT WORK I HAVE TO SCAN HUNDREDS OF PAGES AND THEN PUT A NAME ON EACH PAGE. IS THERE A WAY TO DO IT ALL AT ONCE OR AM I STUCK COMMENTING INDIVIDUALLY ON EACH PAGE?????  I USUALLY AM DOING UP TO 1000 PAGES.

PLEASE GOD, SOMEONE HAVE AN ANSWER!!

THANK YOU!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not use capital letters, its considered shouting.

Which Adobe program is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies for the caps. It was more out of frustration.  To be honest,  I'm not sure which program it is. Acrobat Reader is what we use to scan pages in, then we can add comments before uploading them into a medical chart. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat Reader is used to open the scans after you create them but isn't used to actually scan the pages. You "may" be able to add some sort of watermark with the scanning software you use so I'd check into that first. If that doesn't pan out, you can always purchase the full version of Acrobat. With that you may either be able to add a header/footer to all pages at once or apply a watermark to all pages. The free Reader doesn't have many, if any, options for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines