• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighter Doesn't Work

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on the text and it doesn't show nothing. I already checked the in the properties, it's all okay. I don't know what's happening. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Susymartinelli

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the highlighter is not working.

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to highlight the PDF?

Do you get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for better understanding.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF or with all the PDF? Please try with a different file and check.

What is the version of the Acrobat Reader you are using? To check the version go to help > about Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.13.20064 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates

Also please try to reboot the computer once and check.

You may also try to repair the installation from the help menu (Windows Only). Go to Help > Repair Installation

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines