Highlighted

Highlighting in full screen, wrong text highlights

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of our instructors is having problems highlighting in full screen. He selects text to highlight but text further down highlights instead. He's been doing this for almost 7 months now, and this is the 1st time it's happened, and it happens on both his laptop and desktop. I remade the file for him, and it worked fine on his laptop (pdf annotator version 7.1.0.726), but not his desktop (pdf annotator version 8.0.0.803).

I saw another thread about highlighting problems that was close but not the same, and it said holding the shift key down before selecting text to highlight might help, so I'll have the instructor try it, but does anyone else know any solutions to this?

Thanks!

Topics

Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Highlighting in full screen, wrong text highlights

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of our instructors is having problems highlighting in full screen. He selects text to highlight but text further down highlights instead. He's been doing this for almost 7 months now, and this is the 1st time it's happened, and it happens on both his laptop and desktop. I remade the file for him, and it worked fine on his laptop (pdf annotator version 7.1.0.726), but not his desktop (pdf annotator version 8.0.0.803).

I saw another thread about highlighting problems that was close but not the same, and it said holding the shift key down before selecting text to highlight might help, so I'll have the instructor try it, but does anyone else know any solutions to this?

Thanks!

Topics

Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?