• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlighting text problems

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently using adobe acrobat reader in my pc and I didn't have any problems until a few days ago when the text I tried to highlight began to take too long to be saved in the cloud, and sometimes it just froze and  didn't got saved. I have lost lots of time and effort because of how everything just ends up being deleted so I really hope there's a solution for this.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paulaa, 

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. As described, highlight began to take too long to be saved in the cloud, and sometimes it just froze and didn't got saved. 

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If its a file specific issue please share the file with us for testing.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 

Make sure you have the latest version 20.006.20042 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing and see if that helps. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Turn off the protected mode and uncheck the enhanced security > click ok 
Note: Please turn on the security after testing

If it still doesn't work

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines