• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOJAS DEL MISMO TAMAÑO

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,  necesito crear un archivo a partir de varias portadas de periodicos, al ser todos de diferentes medidas al armar mi archivo no me quedan parejos por asi decirlo (adjunto imagen), hay alguna forma en la que yo pueda hacer que queden como en forma de libro (Todas las páginas del mismo ancho y largo) sin modificar una por una anteriormente 

Espero me puedan ayudar, ya he intendado de varias maneras y no he logrado solucionar nada. mejoraria mucho mi trabajo

Captura de Pantalla 2020-08-06 a la(s) 18.03.29.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Mac , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'll try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you have Acrobat, as there's no OCR option in Reader. If you have Acrobat Pro then you can do it using the Preflight tool (under Tools - Print Production), which has a fixup to scale all pages to the same size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already tried. if it works, but it doesn't let me save it as a file before. You send it to print directly and it is not what I need. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines