Highlighted

How can I make Adobe Reader to always appear on top

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't find an option to set Adobe Acrobat (either Reader or Pro) "View on top", i.e., keep the Acrobat window visible at all times even when opening other windows (for example if I want to view a PDF while doing something else). Does anyone know if this is possible with Acrobat? thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Not possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I make Adobe Reader to always appear on top

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't find an option to set Adobe Acrobat (either Reader or Pro) "View on top", i.e., keep the Acrobat window visible at all times even when opening other windows (for example if I want to view a PDF while doing something else). Does anyone know if this is possible with Acrobat? thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Not possible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Not possible" is apparently wrong because my Adobe Acrobat DC Pro is "always on top" and I am trying to get rid of that. I don't want it to be "always on top." Adobe support has not helped and sent me to a page to update. I am up to date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such setting in Acrobat Reader!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Acrobat DC Pro is "always on top" on a PC that is up-to-date on all its updates. Does anyone have a clue how I can prevent it from being "always on top?" Thanks! If we could figure this out, perhaps we could reverse it and get it to be "always on top" for sethm64712281. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC