How Do I change the identity set up name?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have the free Acrobat Reader DC on my PC, so I do not have an account, I am not logged in and it let me use it totally fine. However, when I go to use a stamp, it is linked to a persons name (the previous user that might have had an account?) And I cannot see anywhere I can change to this my name. I have changed the 'user' name but this other name still comes up when the 'identity set up' box pops up when I try to use a stamp. As I do not have an account with log in information I cannot change anything but I must be able to, as there is someones elses name there? She is an old employee, I do not have contact with her and obviously do not have any of her login details for any potention Adobe account. Please help!! 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you but I have tried this and it didn't work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of the issue..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stamps are not the same as other comments. They use a script to populate the fields in them. If that script uses the login name property of the identity object, then that is what will appear in it, and you can't change it. You can change the code in the stamp itself, but that would require using Acrobat.

Or you can switch to a user account that has your name...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines