• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I disable the "New in-app onboarding experience" for Acrobat DC October 2019

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of this stuff has any useful purpose whatsoever when all I want to do is view a PDF.

I do not need a truckload of "tools" on my Recent page or anywhere else.

Please tell me this can be shut off.

Thanks

B

• New in-app onboarding experience for Acrobat Reader DC

Acrobat Reader now shows a progressive, multi-state home screen that helps you.

• Get set up for success by claiming PDF ownership and downloading related mobile apps.
  • Sign in to provide access to free Document Cloud services.
  • Discover top tools like Comments, Fill & Sign, Edit PDF, Export PDF, and more.
  • The transition from Acrobat Reader to Acrobat if you're an active Acrobat subscriber.
TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am experiencing significant lagging after the latest 2019.021.20049 update mainly in the Home screen. Maybe this toolbar or the other stuff in the Home page produce the problem.

Please check it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Attn: AmbooS

You just sent me a private message with a registry key to turn off the home screen  That is not what I asked for. I asked for a way to turn this off:

RemoveNewInAppExperience.png

Please advise.

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines