• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I disable this floating page preview thumbnail on the right hand side?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thing here (see screenshot below, the thumnail on the right side) - It will pop up, and I cannot hit the 'x' to close it because it is so tiny. I want to disable it because it gets in the way of text and serves absolutely zero purpose. Please help! 

Sean-Rob-Magill_0-1591727222553.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree with you, it serves ZERO purpose and is almost impossible to get rid of. I have tried several remedies from the help line, none have worked. Even the employee who tried to answer gave wrong misleading answers. The only function of this page is to obscure part of the document we are trying to read and irritate the hell out of the user because it is impossible to easily eliminate it. The manager who managed this "upgrade" should be punished and programmers should be educated in the beauty of simple easy-to-use interfaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can close the thumbnail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. I know I can close the thumbnail, but:

1) the little 'x' is so tiny it takes about 20 clicks (if I'm lucky) to click in the right place to close it 

2)  It serves no purpose and pops up against my will, obscuring the text, and there should be an option to toggle it off entirely so that it NEVER appears. 

Please come back with a toggle-off solution, and if there is no such option, please have it included in the next update. 

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines