• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I edit entries in a fillable form in Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am filling out entries in a fillable form using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.  I did not create the form and do not wish to edit the form itself.  I am able to fill in the various entries but when I go back to edit my own entries, I am unable to do so.  I can't click on the text to edit.  Is it simply that you cannot edit text once it is created and you click off the text box?

Thank you

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Se me viene a la mente que el guardado de archivo no sea el correcto, o intenta dar clic en Edita PDF siempre y cuando esté reconocido ese archivo para editar campos, y si es por relleno de campos haz clic en Preparar Formulario, yo estoy trabajando en uno en este momento y no he tenido problemas para editarlo, el único problema que tengo es que en la herramienta de Menú desplegable dentro de Preparar Formulario solo me permite 90 entradas, y eso es lo que ando buscando que alguien me ayude, necesito que me despliegue al menos 200.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you certainly can do that, normally. Does it only happen with this one file? Can you share it with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.  Unfortunately, I can't share the file.  It contains a lot of medical history information.  I've expereinced this with the last two forms (both from different sources).  I'm noticing I can't edit info I've entered that appears to be in a "cell" or text box that is designated for a specific form entry.  However, I can edit text boxes that I insert manually.  Don't know if that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does you use Fill & Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines