Highlighted

How do I find the fonts in a PDF using Acrobat reader DC?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to debug a barcode printing problem in a PDF document.  I need to determine what fonts were used in a PDF file.  I have Adobe Acrobat reader DC.  I used to be able to look at File - Properties, but I don't see this option in Reader DC.  Can I use another tool & if so, which one?

[Moved from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I find the fonts in a PDF using Acrobat reader DC?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to debug a barcode printing problem in a PDF document.  I need to determine what fonts were used in a PDF file.  I have Adobe Acrobat reader DC.  I used to be able to look at File - Properties, but I don't see this option in Reader DC.  Can I use another tool & if so, which one?

[Moved from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not see Properties in the File menu?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
radzmar LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you use the key combination [Ctrl]+[D] while viewing the PDF? Do the properties show up?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC