How do I input excel formulations into my PDF?

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Confession, I'm a complete novice.

I've created an excel file with some simple formulas that would allow a customer to order by inputting his required quantity and as he increases his demand the spreadsheet increases his discount automatically.

It works really well as an excel file but I want to convert it to a PDF.

1. How do I input the formulas?

2. How do I create the sections were the customer inputs his required quantities, e.g. 1, 2,3 etc.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat has something that can do the same thing, but it's not even slightly the same. It's called JavaScript and it's a programning language. So, as a programmer, you would rewrite your formulae completely to do the same job.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. As mentioned, this can be done using JavaScript, or one of the other built-in options under the Calculate tab of your text fields. See: https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-do-not-so-simple-form-calculations

2. You would need to add form fields for that. See: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/how-to/create-fillable-pdf-forms-creator.html

You should start with that before moving on to applying calculations, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines