How do I restore the PDF menu bar (File-Edit-View)?

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I restore the PDF menu bar (File-Edit-View)?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2020
AnandSri Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2020
Hi!   I hope you are doing well!!   If you want to restore the Menu bar on a Windows machine, then press the "F9" key from the keyboard.  On Mac, press the combination of: "Command + shift + M"   Let us know if you still experience any issues.   Thanks, Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I hope you are doing well!!

If you want to restore the Menu bar on a Windows machine, then press the "F9" key from the keyboard. 

On Mac, press the combination of: "Command + shift + M"

Let us know if you still experience any issues.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for providing the answer, Anand, but isn't this a design flaw with the UI? If the menu is hidden there seems to be no way to restore it unless you happen to know the keyboard shortcut. That's not intuitive. Can you flag this with the approprate team in Adobe? Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have Mac and I have the same problem. I tried the combination but it doesnt work!! What I shiuld do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. Pushing F9 did NOTHING, until I tried pushing FN + F9. That worked. Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Pushing F9 did NOTHING, FN + F9 NOTHING.
HELP!!! This is getting VERY frustrating!!! I must restart my computer and it works for a bit then disappears.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines