Highlighted

How to back up notes under “On this IPad”

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I have years worth of documents in my adobe acrobat reader app under “On my IPad” not the “Document Cloud”. Here pretty soon, my school is going to put my iPad back to factory settings so I need all of my documents saved.  When I signed into my adobe account on my computer none of my documents were there.  The only way I can see them on my computer is if I go back to my iPad and select “save to document cloud”.  I have hundreds of documents and that would take a long time to do individually.  Does anyone know how I can back up all of the information in a quicker way?  Thank you 

Topics

Download and install, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to back up notes under “On this IPad”

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I have years worth of documents in my adobe acrobat reader app under “On my IPad” not the “Document Cloud”. Here pretty soon, my school is going to put my iPad back to factory settings so I need all of my documents saved.  When I signed into my adobe account on my computer none of my documents were there.  The only way I can see them on my computer is if I go back to my iPad and select “save to document cloud”.  I have hundreds of documents and that would take a long time to do individually.  Does anyone know how I can back up all of the information in a quicker way?  Thank you 

Topics

Download and install, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cale

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you want to upload multiple files to the document cloud from iPad

The option to upload the multiple files or the folders to the Document Cloud from the application is not yet available. You will need to upload each file manually to the Document Cloud.

However, you can try the workaround mentioned below:

First, you need to transfer all the files and folders to your desktop machine.

Then, log-in to your Document Cloud account online here https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ from your machine. Now upload the files from the machine to Document Cloud.

You may also share your suggestions on this with the team using the link https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?K5836J

Also please look at the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-mobile/upload-ipad-folders-to-cloud-for-backup/td-p/10... for more information.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0