• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANCELLATION OF ADOBE ACROPRO SUBS 800-833-6687IE

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online cancellation procedure is VERY CONFUSING -  and there is NO Adobe Support EMAIL to ask for HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a great plan that cost $39 which allowed me to convert a PDF to a word document. Then some person convinced me to buy this plan, and said it only cost $14.99. They were not speaking English - and failed to say it was $14.99 per month. Two months later, I am trying to cancel this plan as I can't use it....it is too complicated! And, I can't get back my old plan. What a rip off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you experiencing any issue with Business Catalyst? Or is it for any other product like Acrobat?

If you could confirm the exact product, I can ask correct team to get in touch with you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you read my post…..it says that I was trying to cancel Adobe Acropro. I called the other day, and they said they would refund money. They never did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADB042865346

Hello, when i check all transaction on my credit card i noticed that you are charging me monthly while  i selected one payment of 17USD for 1 year. but i see that you are charging me monthly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  Yes, it IS difficult to reach human support and I could not figure out how to cancel my subscription on-line.  I have to say I did use a 'chat' and the gentleman was courteous and took care of my request to cancel and said I would get an email that showed free Adobe products.   I was pleased with the conversation and with being able to cancel the subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR A SCAMM I tried to get some assistance but also am unable to download your product and your charge is all wrong from the list price.  I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR A SCAMM also your other suckers:

[ Mod: unrelated links removed ]

and your monthly charges are NOT WANT I SIGNED UP FOR

SO PLEASE

CANCELL ALL INVOLVED WITH THIS BS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2017 Mar 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to cancel and stop the automatic payment to the Adobe Acrobat reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no charge for Reader. It is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope they've charged $32.29 monthly

this has happened twice....     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you have subscribed to use Acrobat DC Pro. As I said in my first reply Acrobat reader is free.

Login to the main Adobe site and click the Manage Account button, enter your password again and then in the plans & product section click on the manage plan link and then the Cancel button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well when I do that it won't let me saying I need to update my payment which I don't want to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then how to stop that?

It a lot for me to pay each month...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you read my post above? I explained how to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just please cancel me from Adobe! How do I get through to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  want you too stop talking money out for this I want too cancel it please stop automatic payment from my credit card. I have new email address it is jreid0952@hotmail.com I have tried too go app too cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums.

how to cancel: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

p.s. if canceling early there's an early cancellation fee = 1/2 the cost of the remaining subscription

if you want to discuss with adobe support, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I want to cancel my subscription of Adobe and i want refund it's my request

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dhruvatrpathi,

As you want to cancel the subscription of an Adobe product, you can refer the steps mentioned on this help link Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order to cancel your plan.

If you experience any issue with cancellation, please contact support.

Open this link Contact Customer Care and sign in with your Adobe ID (the email address that you used to purchase the subscription) and its password.

As you requesting for the refund, please go through once this help document Conditions for Adobe product returns.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you need any help

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel my subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free product. There is nothing to cancel. But assuming you mean Adobe Acrobat Pro or Standard or perhaps some optional add-on service that you subscribed to, read and follow the instructions provided by @MeenakshiNegi earlier in this thread!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I cancel my subscription to Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines