• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to click on a text to display an image ?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I think such a function could be found in Arcobat reader, where if I click on a text, an image is displayed.

I simply want to add a certification in a pdf file, but I do not want to add a big sized image, I would like to put in either two ways:

1- Click on a text with certification name, and so the big-sized or original image is displayed.

2- Put an image sized like an icon, and when clicked, the big-sized or original image is shown?

How to do so ? What are good sources to learn from ? Or what are good keywords for this process?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the question in the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, I wanted to ask even before you mentioning.

From where exactly? I cannot find other place that allows contact..except this community page.

Would highly appreciate any guidance. I am having a problem reaching Adobe themselves.

Help center..then..redirected to [https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html]..then no other place available to post question except here. Click Adobe help center again, and an endless loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does you post the question in the forum for Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Acrobat forum can be found here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Acrobat/bd-p/acrobat

Also mention what version of Acrobat you're using, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines