Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Convert a webpage into pdf format

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I want to convert the important pages of my website into pdf format and want users an option over the site so they can download it for offline reading. But in this scenario, I am a little confused how to do it I have tried some tools they either damage the layout or mess with the symmetry so I am looking for a solution. let say I want this page [Link removed by moderator] to be converted how can I do it with Adobe Acrobat and remain it over the site.

I would really appreciate your contributions!

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Create a second style sheet for your web page called "print.css". Hide the divs that you don't want to print and redefine the css so that it is print-friendly. Use that to make a PDF suitable for print.

Put the PDF on your website by creating a link to the PDF as you would create a link to any image using html code.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a second style sheet for your web page called "print.css". Hide the divs that you don't want to print and redefine the css so that it is print-friendly. Use that to make a PDF suitable for print.

Put the PDF on your website by creating a link to the PDF as you would create a link to any image using html code.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks alot Jane! I will apply this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines