• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cycle through annotations only on pressing TAB key and not through links and forms?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On pressing TAB key, adobe reader cycles through annotations and also through links in the pdf. (annotations = Places where I highlighted, underlined or striked through.)

I need to cycle only through the annotations.

There are so many links in my pdf, it's hard to cycle through all of them while going to the next one of my annotations.

Please help.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Not possible with the Tab key. However, you can open the Comment panel and use the arrow keys to move up and down the comments list to achieve something similar to what you described.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with the Tab key. However, you can open the Comment panel and use the arrow keys to move up and down the comments list to achieve something similar to what you described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very very much. This is the feature I have been looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines